Monday, September 14, 2009

Bells for Betty

"betty color for the hair down there": As a former member of the beauty industry, I was not surprised when this product appeared on the market. I mean it is really hard to be shocked in the industry once you have attended your first major hair show. The sights from one's first attendance to a hair show can be quite shocking, amazing and inspiring to say the very least. I will admit the first time my co-workers and I saw this product advertised we did think it was a joke. However, once I took a moment to investigate, I think Nancy Jarecki the creator of Betty made a brilliant discovery that equally stands on the same footing as the creator of SPANX.

If anyone is in need a great bachelorette party idea or favor than I highly recommend the newest addition to Betty malibu betty. It is the perfect twist for the bride in need of something blue! This new addition to betty also comes with dove, heart, and xo's stencils to style and dress up your betty. I also recommend that if you are giving this as a bridal shower gift or throwing a unique betty down under bachelorette party to pair it up with the t-shirts or boyshorts from BettyBeauty, Inc., that bare the quotes "My betty is ready" and "I'm a true blonde".

So thank you, Nancy Jarecki for coming up with the betty discovery while sitting in a salon in Rome. "Per sotto, per farli combaclare" = "For the hair down there...to make it match". What I love is that you have not only matched the coloring to natural hair colors, but also for the girls who like to live on the edge. Yes, that is right for those of you who are enamored with pink or are looking to get your freak on at Halloween there is Fun betty.

And if you are skeptical check out the site yourself. Here is one of the quotes that should have you ready to try this out for a little trick or treatin' this Halloween: "We Love this! Our betty's are so happy! We got so much candy! Our boyfriends were so happy. Thank you for helping my hair down there! P.S. It really did help me get candy..." (from betty customer quotes).

Thank you Nancy Jarecki for getting the little brown bags out of the salon! It may have even been the inspiration for the band Spiderbait's song "Black Betty"...."Heyyyy Black betty, bam buh lam, Oh Black betty, bam buh lam".

No comments:

Post a Comment